Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Agouros <Ko...@netage.de> on 2000/09/17 22:37:19 UTC

Some questions about xml-cocoon_20000917161407 release

Hi,

I just tried to get the dev-snapshot of 1.8 to run in order to use the get-
xml-method. First I compiled the version from 10 of september which worked, but
then I tried a simple xsp-sql-taglib example and all I got was a
nullpointerexception at XSP.processor.process Then I tried to compile the
snapshot from the 17th of september and it complained that it didn't find
com.sun....Doclet. Do I now need a 1.2JDK?

Also: What is the turbine-stuff? Do I need other database-drivers for this
than jdbc?

Confused,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Agouros - NetAge Solutions, Dingolfinger Str. 6, 81673 Muenchen
Tel.: 089 666584-0, Fax: 089 666584-11, Email: Konstantin.Agouros@netage.de