Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jan Kowalik <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 00:58:11 UTC

portlet API 1.0 - request forwarding

Hi,

Do anyone know workaround to do request forwarding (not include) in
portlet API 1.0 ?
I want to forward request from portlet to servlet.
I know that there is forward method in request dispatcher in portlet
API 2.0 but I have to use 1.0 API.

Any help, appreciated.

--
Jan

Re: portlet API 1.0 - request forwarding

Posted by Jan Kowalik <ko...@gmail.com>.
Or conversely.
I make request with request dispatcher to my servlet which returns
files ( content type ("application/x-download"); header
("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + filename); ). How
can I make portlet not to display (include) content of retrieved files
but to download them on user computer ?

cheers

--
Jan