Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 黄如飞 <13...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/27 12:08:21 UTC

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?
My JIRA ID is Rufy666.

黄如飞
1369612736@qq.com

&nbsp;

Re: I want to contribute to Apache Flink.

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com>.
Hi,

Do you mean you want to have the access rights to the FLIP wiki page[1]?
Your confluence ID is required in this case, which is different from the
Jira ID.

Generally, you don't need any specific permissions to do contributions.
Please follow the introduction [1] and then find some jira issues you might
want to work on. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on the
ML.

Best regards,
Jing

[1]