Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/11/02 21:54:26 UTC

Re: Dead link to complete list of languages in Native-Lang Confederation

On 04/10/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Tae Wong wrote:
>>> In the Native-Lang Confederation page, this link is removed. ...
>>> This link http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.html uses a complete
>>> list and is removed.
>> So what do we want linked here? Localizations that are complete or
>> in-progress? If so we should just link to Pootle.
> We could reuse the same short links collection that I put at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Languages

I've now committed slightly updated versions of
http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html
and
http://www.openoffice.org/native-lang/
to remove broken links (in both) and obsolete language (in the former
only; the latter is quite obsolete in general).

Regards,
   Andrea.