Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Karoly Guba <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/03 14:14:42 UTC

How to bind Tapestry 5.4 app to 0.0.0.0 instead of default localhost

Dear all,

I am using Tapestry 5.4, Java 8, Maven.  Just wondering if this is possible to bind the Tapestry application to “0.0.0.0" instead of default “localhost”.

Thanks,
Karoly

Re: How to bind Tapestry 5.4 app to 0.0.0.0 instead of default localhost

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Binding is a deployment concern, it has nothing to do with Tapestry the web
framework.

You should seek documentation of your application server.

Regards,
Dmitry

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:14 PM Karoly Guba <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using Tapestry 5.4, Java 8, Maven.  Just wondering if this is
> possible to bind the Tapestry application to “0.0.0.0" instead of default
> “localhost”.
>
> Thanks,
> Karoly

Dmitry Gusev