Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Georg Schmidt-Dumont <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/19 08:27:44 UTC

Software Site for Apache Jena OSGI

Good morning,

I am busy setting up an OSGI Bundle which will use Apache Jena. I have
found the OSGI Bundle provided for Apache Jena. Unfortunately I have not
been able to find a Software Site for it. Do you provide a Software Site
for Jena? If so, where can I find it?

kind regards,
Georg Schmidt-Dumont

Re: Software Site for Apache Jena OSGI

Posted by Georg Schmidt-Dumont <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

a Software Site is site that provides software packages which Eclipse can
use to download these packages. They can be used to download dependencies
similar to how Maven downloads dependencies from e.g. Maven central.
I am new to OSGI and it was the first possibility I found for downloading
dependencies, except for downloading them manually. I have now found that
if I use Maven Tycho I can use the normal Maven dependency resolution. I
will go with Maven Tycho.

kind regards,
Georg

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Strange indeed.

Works now but I have a browser tab from before with an XML file in it.
Temporary glitch.

But use maven central (repo1) anyway :-)

     Andy

Posted by "A. Soroka" <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by aj...@apache.org.