Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jicheng Hao (cox)" <ji...@globalwebserve.com> on 2003/04/06 20:24:45 UTC

Cannot find bean picklistForm in any scope

I use Tomcat 4.1.24 and struts 1.1-rc1.

I have my own actionForm - picklistForm.

When I ran my jsp page, I got the followng error:

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean picklistForm in any scope

The interesting part is that after I delete the following line from the jsp page

<bean:define id="dyesetList" property="dyesetList" name="picklistForm"/>

execute my jsp (of course got a different error this time),  I put the same line back, re-execute my jsp, I don't get
the above exception anymore. The jsp actually works.

Can anybody help on this ?

Regards.

Jicheng Hao