Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 11:27:21 UTC

M2 Release Items - Status Updates

Hello Everybody,

If you had taken a look at the IRC log that Raymond posted (
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg09360.html), it
would be evident that all of us agreed out there to get to some common
understanding on what the Release Items for M2 are and where we stand with
each.  This is all the more necessary to re-align ourselves a bit to places
where help is required to make M2 happen.  Hence I humbly request each of
your co-operation in this regard.

There has been a M2 status update page on the wiki that has now been
revamped a bit.  There are now three pages for SCA, SDO and DAS
respectively.  While I have had some info to populate the SCA page, I have
left the other two - SDO and DAS with a skeleton.  I request Kelvin and
Luciano to look up the SCA for this and see if you'd want to follow
something similar for SDO and DAS resp.  If you do, then just go ahead from
the skeletons I have created.

Please, each of you visit the wiki and do the following: -
- If the work item you are working on is listed there, then see if you have
been put as the owner, if not put that down first.  Then update the status
information related to your work item.
- If the work item you are working is NOT listed there (forgive me for that
first), then please add following the template that has been applied to the
others and update the relevant info.

Lets have this wiki page brought to date by end of wednesday, so that we all
get a clear picture of how we are progressing with the release.  'If need
be' we can set up a IRC chat  on Thursday to quickly run thro the release
items and plan on the road ahead.  Ok, here are the pages for SCA, SDO and
DAS resp.

Java SCA -  http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA
Java SDO - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO
Java DAS - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS

Thanks

- Venkat

Re: M2 Release Items - Status Updates

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Vankat,
  thanks for putting this together.  I have updated the SDO status ...
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSDO
Regards, Kelvin.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Latest status on DAS M2 Tasks can be found here :

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksDAS

- Luciano

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Venkata,

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Venkat,
Thanks very much for doing this.  It is exactly what we need to track
progress through the remaining work items as we close this release.

   Simon

--
Simon C Nash   IBM Distinguished Engineer
Hursley Park, Winchester, UK   nash@hursley.ibm.com