Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/17 19:31:50 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Tapestry -- April 2012

Tapestry is a Java-based component web framework.

This quarter saw the release of Apache Tapestry 5.3.2, which removes some
limitations on Java component classes, and improves integration with the
Spring framework.

A small amount of work has continued on Tapestry 5.4, with most new features
and fixes back-ported to the Tapestry 5.3.3 branch, which is nearing a
release.

Beyond Apache, there have been new releases of useful third party libraries,
including jQuery integration, Twitter Bootstrap integration, Less/CoffeeScript
integration, and more. Several of these third party libraries presage
functionality that is expected to be the default in Tapestry 5.4.

We're continuing to see mailing list traffic of 1000 - 1200 messages per month.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [REPORT] Apache Tapestry -- April 2012

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Not by me, most likely ... but Francois & Atos have just released a
Tapestry/Portlet integration.

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Howard,