Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Nicholas Waltham <in...@nwaltham.com> on 2001/10/04 10:59:01 UTC

Prevent Validation agains DTD of input file ??

Hello all,
 I am currently calling Xalan like this?

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in in.xml -xsl style.xsl -out out.xml

Obviously its vital the input XML file is well formed, but I would like to
have the option to not validate agains a DTD, even when the DTD to use is
specified in the XML file. How can I turn off this validation. If I don't
have the DTD file, it just stops and refuses to go any further.

Thanks in advance,
Nicholas Waltham