Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/04 01:54:26 UTC

Documentation

Hello,
             I think that one of the barriers of Chukwa adoption is lack of
consistent documentation. This is especially more true with the
architectural changes going on for release 0.5. Can we devise a plan to
create a coherent and consistent manual, clearly explaining Chukwa's
architecture and the use cases it can be used in how to install Chukwa and
debug it should any problem arise?

--
Ahmed Fathalla

RE: Documentation

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I started the document for Chukwa 0.5 at:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa_Quick_Start

Feel free to refine it, and the final product will go into Chukwa 0.5 document on the website.

regards,
Eric