Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Steve Short <St...@PostX.com> on 2002/04/02 20:06:44 UTC

Bug 6812 - Absolute File Repository Paths

Hi folks,

FYI I have just submitted a patch to the Avalon Developers mailing list to
fix James bug 6812.

Steve

Re: Bug 6812 - Absolute File Repository Paths

Posted by po...@lokitech.com.
Hi. This is the James mail server at beethoven.lokitech.com.

mpangaro@liszt.lokitech.com
Could not connect to SMTP host: liszt.lokitech.com, port: 25

The original message is attached.

sknystautas@liszt.lokitech.com