Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 08:05:43 UTC

New condition, new antunit tests, new macro for antunit - please review & reject if not happy

Hi all,

I've got a fair chunk of changes I'm about to check in to svn right
after this missive.

I've got antunit tests for everything and everything seems fine from
my testing on Java6 here.

Given that it looks like we will have to release a bug-fix/stability
release for 1.7.1, I'd like a second (third & fourth) set of eyeballs
checking these changes.

Sorry to dump a load of code on you all in one go :)

Anyway things I'd like a double check of:
- my use of resources is this the way it should be done or is there a
better way?
- definition of the macro for antunit, again is this optimal?

Thanks,
Kev