Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/01/25 08:32:57 UTC

Ofbiz setup cheatsheet (http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~ritz/Ofbiz+setup+cheatsheet)

Hi to all,

I have seen that on the OFBiz docs site has recently added a new document about OFBiz setup but seems to me that it's something about OpenTaps and probably it's not the right place where located those type of documents.
What we have to do in those case, remove the documents ?

Thanks
Marco

Re: Ofbiz setup cheatsheet (http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~ritz/Ofbiz+setup+cheatsheet)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Ritz123" <ri...@gmail.com>

> Hi JLR,
>
> I cant find it now on new ofbiz.apache.org pages. I am pretty sure I had
> read somewhere in the forums or on ofbiz older site or somewhere which said
> " ofbiz binaries are not available to download, but you can download
> opentaps which comes with ofbiz binaries"...

Thanks, this has been maybe true in the past...

Jacques

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi JLR,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi ritesh,

From: "Ritz123" <ri...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com>.
i support that ......

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
> The real question is how are we administering personal spaces on the
> OFBiz wiki?  Some food for thought is:
>
> 1. We are always excited to have more people using Open For Business.
> 2. That does include people who are interested in and participating in
> derivative works like OpenTaps!
> 3. That doss not mean that the OFBiz infrastructure should be utilized
> to host more information about these derivative works - especially
> where they are making use of resources that cannot contribute much of
> their code back into OFBiz.
>
> So, I'd say let's pose this to the rest of group, but my vote would be
> that it should probably be moved to the OpenTaps wiki.

Yes, this makes sense indeed

Jacques

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.