Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Camel Christophe <cc...@cls.fr> on 2011/03/01 09:11:43 UTC

[Fuseki] Free Text Indexing for SPARQL

Hello again,

It seems that by default Fuseki doesn't handle text matching
(pf:textMatch) in sparql queries (Error 500: Index not found).

Is it possible to configure it to support this feature?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: [Fuseki] Free Text Indexing for SPARQL

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 01/03/11 08:11, Camel Christophe wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>

>> It seems that by default Fuseki doesn't handle text matching
>> (pf:textMatch) in sparql queries (Error 500: Index not found).
>>
>> Is it possible to configure it to support this feature?
>
> Not easily.
>
> The ideal would be to have an assembler description for the index and
> attach that to relevant dataset.  That's what assemblers are for -
> setting up particular configurations.
>
> But there is no assembler support for LARQ
>
> Paolo - that should go in the new LARQ module, shouldn't it?

Absolutely.

There was something in ARQ but I have not tested/used extensively so
I am not sure how complete/good it is. It's here:
https://jena.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jena/LARQ/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/larq/assembler/

Paolo

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.