Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Koller <ch...@net-m.ch> on 2010/07/07 12:10:47 UTC

own BindingFactory value with tags

Hi guys I have written an own BindingFactory with the newBinding method like this:

public Binding newBinding(String description, ComponentResources container, ComponentResources component, String expression, Location location) {
	return new LiteralBinding(location, description, "<b>test</b>");
}

Within the template I use something like:

In the html output I see

but I want to see only:
<b>test</b>

how can I support tags within my value?

thanks chris

Re: own BindingFactory value with tags

Posted by Christian Koller <ch...@net-m.ch>.
Great stuff.
that works
thx

On 07.07.2010, at 12:51, Juan E. Maya wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> you could use the OutputRaw componente (http://goo.gl/K4Bo) similarly
> than when u use message that contain html tags.
> It would be something like: <span t:type="OutputRaw" value="xxx:yyy"/>
>

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Christian Koller
> <ch...@net-m.ch> wrote:
>> Hi guys I have written an own BindingFactory with the newBinding method like this:
>>
>> public Binding newBinding(String description, ComponentResources container, ComponentResources component, String expression, Location location) {
>>        return new LiteralBinding(location, description, "<b>test</b>");
>> }
>>
>> Within the template I use something like:
>>
>> In the html output I see
>>
>> but I want to see only:
>> <b>test</b>
>>
>> how can I support tags within my value?