Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/08/24 16:33:25 UTC

TIVersion and LUCENE-1848

In the Term Dictionary Section, it says:

                             of this file and is -2 in Lucene 1.4.

I think this should just replace -2 with
TermInfosWriter.FORMAT_CURRENT, and drop the Lucene 1.4 reference,
right?

That is:
                             of this file and is equal to
TermInfosWriter.FORMAT_CURRENT.

-Grant

Re: TIVersion and LUCENE-1848

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1

Other files in the index also do this, eg SegmentInfos.CURRENT_FORMAT.

Mike