Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/07/01 02:08:42 UTC

Re: Configuration guide for developping / contributing to maven 2.1

On 01/07/2008, at 2:25 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

> I'm using windows and got this error with both windows and cygwin
> shells

> BTW, did this problem is recent or has still been here ?

It's recent - I reported it on this list yesterday. If you take trunk
back about a week, you should find that it works a bit better.

On the other hand, if you want a slightly easier way to get started -
you might like to help correct these / vs \ issues on Windows that
were introduced. I know it's not fun chasing things before you get to
what you really wanted to work on, but it might give you a chance to
find your way around the code first.

HTH,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Configuration guide for developping / contributing to maven 2.1

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
> It's recent - I reported it on this list yesterday. If you take trunk back
> about a week, you should find that it works a bit better.

I'll wait it to be fixed.

> On the other hand, if you want a slightly easier way to get started - you
> might like to help correct these / vs \ issues on Windows that were
> introduced. I know it's not fun chasing things before you get to what you
> really wanted to work on, but it might give you a chance to find your way
> around the code first.

Well the ../ was to reference a master POM isn't it ?
Question, why did this pom is not URL based ?