Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kiran Kumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 13:08:49 UTC

Not able to load data from Cassandra database to Ignite Cache.

Configured three xml files, one for cassandra connections, one for
persistence and one for default.xml where both cassandra and persistence
bean ids configured and also updated cachestore configuration.

I was able to save data to cassandra using *cache.put*.

But here the requirement is first I need to load the data from cassandra
database to ignite cache and then need to perform dataframe streaming and
then save new data to cassandra from ignite cache.

Is there any way to add dynamic POJO's in Keypersistence ??

Re: Not able to load data from Cassandra database to Ignite Cache.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

> But here the requirement is first I need to load the data from cassandra
database to ignite cache

Have you tried loadCache()?

Ilya Kasnacheev