Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by nimit shah <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/20 11:42:44 UTC

Looking to contribute to apache ignite

Hello Everyone,
I am looking to contribute to apache ignite project.
I am looking to start with simple tickets to understand more about project and will eventually contribute towards difficult bugs.Kindly add me to the dev list and guide me through the process further. Regards,
Nimit ShahLinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/nimits

Looking to contribute to apache ignite

Posted by nimit shah <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello Everyone,