Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Klaus Fehlker <kl...@dhl.com> on 2004/11/16 09:14:52 UTC

svn: Can't detect MIME type of non-file 'x/tempfile.tmp'

Hi,

for testing purpose i concurrently imported the same folder 'xyz' twice into my fsfs-repository, under the folders test1 and test2. One thread was coming up with the error message

svn: Can't detect MIME type of non-file 'xyz/tempfile.tmp'

I am just wondering whether the tempfile.tmp was created by Subversion during import because i cannot find it in that folder.
Moreover, aren't concurrent imports supported by Subversion?

Best regards,
Klaus

Re: svn: Can't detect MIME type of non-file 'x/tempfile.tmp'

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Klaus Fehlker" <kl...@dhl.com> writes:
> for testing purpose i concurrently imported the same folder 'xyz'
> twice into my fsfs-repository, under the folders test1 and
> test2. One thread was coming up with the error message
>
> svn: Can't detect MIME type of non-file 'xyz/tempfile.tmp'
>
> I am just wondering whether the tempfile.tmp was created by
> Subversion during import because i cannot find it in that folder.
> Moreover, aren't concurrent imports supported by Subversion?

Concurrent imports are supported.

We'll need much more information (version of SVN, exact commands you
ran, exact import tree, all the output, etc) to figure out what
happened here.