Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2008/11/29 18:13:48 UTC

BAMBOO failing

Hello,

The Struts 2 BAMBOO builds are failing again. It looks like a fluke, it
claims it couldn't find the xwork artifact. Xwork looks like it built in
BAMBOO, so BAMBOO probably just needs some TLC.

-Wes

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
 The other solution is to disable
> the jdk14 build section for the S2.0.X branch unless we need it for any
> possible further release.

I would say with go for that.

musachy

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> wrote:

> That should have been fixed a while ago.  Could someone who has
> moderate permissions give them to me as well so I can debug this
> issue?

Right now, Ted is our only moderator (which is why I've mentioned that we
need more). You can ask apmail to add you, though.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@atlassian.com>.

Re: BAMBOO failing

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
I relealized it just before you wrote your mail. Actually I was thiking