Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2018/07/13 16:53:47 UTC

RE: [EXT] Re: Dark mode

I did something similar back in 1.2.0 using CSS overrides and a chrome plugin : https://userstyles.org/styles/142978/dark-nifi-1-2-0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon DeVries [mailto:brd@jhu.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 9:42 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Dark mode

I think there are a lot of people that would be a big +1 on this.  Maybe
even more so if it was abstracted so there could be multiple / custom
"themes" (e.g. dark, classic, high contrast / 508 compliant...).

Brandon

Re: [EXT] Re: Dark mode

Posted by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com>.
I was in a meeting demo'ing a dark-mode tool with the lights off in a conf
rm.  Then we flipped to Nifi to show where the data came from and blinded
everyone by the light!

+1 for a dark mode.

Ryan