Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Rick Braddy <rb...@softnas.com> on 2015/09/04 22:48:08 UTC

How to enable debug logging per processor vs. system wide

I know there's a way to enable DEBUG logging... thought I saw it somewhere in the docs, but just researched and the Developer's Guide says to use ProcessorLog for DEBUG, but doesn't say how to enable debug logging (or what the logging levels are, how to change logging levels system-wide or per processor).

Any suggestions?

Re: How to enable debug logging per processor vs. system wide

Posted by Rick Braddy <rb...@softnas.com>.
Perfect!

Thanks Matt.

Rick