Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dan Dodd <da...@ihop.org> on 2009/07/19 21:50:36 UTC

RE: Brandsparadise.com - powered by OFBiz!

Nice site, congratulations on such a polished look.

What kinds of modifications did you need to make?

Dan Dodd

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
Oh.... several!

As mentioned before, we couldn't keep the trunk afterall. Which is a bummer
and I will probably try to modify our software to cope with a more recent
trunk release (we ran into some heavy trouble ever since the huge revisions
in Februaray/March). But I fear that only few elements remained untouched...

On behalf of the polished look: thanks :)

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
For the german speaking fellas among all of you:

http://www.internetworld.de/Nachrichten/E-Commerce/Fabrikverkauf-im-Internet-20271.html

^we just got the first clipping - OFBiz is mentioned as well :)