Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Johann Rutnam <jo...@ureach.com> on 2005/08/09 06:44:34 UTC

log4net CF question

Hi,

Is it posible to configure log4net to reference it's dll from a
Directory. I have various applications running on a Handheld,
and to save space I would like to avoid having multiple copies
of log4net in each Directory of the application.
Thx,

Johann

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Re: log4net CF question

Posted by Thibaut Barrère <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johann

what about placing the shared log4net dll into the GAC on your device ?

howto :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dncfhowto/html/HOWTOGAC.asp

kind regards

Thibaut Barrère