Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/16 16:18:14 UTC

Reading file from client side

   Hi all!

Is there, in ofbiz, a simple (existing) way to read and import files from the client side disk ?

Basically, for my specific need, I want to let users import their own datas thanks to XSL files on their local disk.

I try the import file from the webtools ofbiz part but it didn't work.

Regards,

Amine

Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !  Téléchargez-le maintenant !
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp

Re: Reading file from client side

Posted by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at how the service importAddressMatchMapCsv was implemented on
the Party application

~ ian

Re: Reading file from client side [resolved]

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for sharing how to.
-Bruno

Posted by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com>.