Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Malcolm Taylor <ma...@semmle.com> on 2017/07/21 15:36:21 UTC

jira rights

Please grant me (malcolmt) contributor rights for the Cassandra Jira site.
thanks,
Malcolm

Re: jira rights

Posted by kurt greaves <ku...@instaclustr.com>.
I ran into this a few weeks ago. Basically contributors can assign any
Cassandra ticket to anyone with an account, however non-contributors can't
do anything. So you still have to get a contributor to assign you a ticket
if you are not one yourself (or get added to contributors).

Re: jira rights

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
It's probably the case that you could have self-assigned after creation,
but I've added you just to be safe.

Re: jira rights

Posted by Malcolm Taylor <ma...@semmle.com>.
Hi Jason,