Posted to issues@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2023/05/23 07:31:57 UTC

Re: Kylin 4.2 - cleanup not working

Hello,

It seems that message should be a warning, instead of error:
https://github.com/apache/kylin/blob/main/server-base/src/main/java/org/apache/kylin/rest/job/StorageCleanupJob.java#L230

For each cube, it checks whether the path
"<project_name>/parquet/<cube_name>" exists or not. If exists, it will
further check its subfolders (corresponding to each segment). If not, it
just gives a warning.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋