Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 04:50:52 UTC

Re: [AXIS2C] [WSDL2C] types axutil_env_t vs. axis2_env_t

Hi all,

We changed the WSDL2C tool to reflect the changes in Axis2/C naming of
variables. These changes are not available in Axis2 Java 1.2 release because
that release was developed under sperate svn branch. All the changes are
made to Axis2 Java trunk. Please download the nightly build from the
following link[1] and try.

Thanks,
Milinda..

[1]http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-SNAPSHOT.zip<http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/>