Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Heins, Hendrik" <he...@evodion.de> on 2004/12/14 10:56:31 UTC

What about J1.6 ?

Hi,

when will Jestspeed1.6/Fusion  be released ?

Thanks in advance

Hendrik

Re: What about J1.6 ?

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
I believe by the end of the year, as per the attached quote from David.

<Quote>
By the end of the year
Its dependent on the J2 release, and fixing a few introduced bugs in Fusion

--David Sean Taylor
</Quote>

Hema

help on build jetspeed2 with eclipse.

Posted by arnaud calatayud <ar...@business-flow.com>.
Hello everyone,
I would like some help in building jetspeed2 with eclipse.

I follow the instruction on the following page
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/DevelopingJetspeed2.

First of all, before running maven, I got the following warnings:

The resource is a duplicate of
components/profiler/src/java/META-INF/test-spring.xml and was not copied to
the output folder
test-spring.xmjakarta-jetspeed-2/components/capability/src/java/META-INF...

The method getVector(String) from the type Configuration is deprecated
MemoryBasedScheduler.java
jakarta-jetspeed-2/components/jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/schedule
r...

I got exactly 16 warnings, but these are just warnings. So I run maven with
"allClean allBuild" recommended.

And then it is impossible to download the requested jar file, eclipse prompt
the following problem:

"Error retrieving artifact from [
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/jetspeed2/jars/jetspeed-api-2.0-M2-dev.jar]
: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect"

In the same way, it is impossible to download all the jar files.

Thank you for you help.