Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2018/03/14 16:17:59 UTC

Notes & Video posted from today's Tech. Interchange call

Thanks Dan for hosting!

Dan will assume you will be hosting a second time (28th) if no one materializes...

CWiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2018-03-14+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes

Looks like Carlos got featured on the cover with his green cowboy/bowler hat...
YouTube: https://youtu.be/i-U2ixif8yY

Cheers!
Matt

Re: Notes & Video posted from today's Tech. Interchange call

Posted by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the meeting notes, this is really useful as I was unable to
attend this week!

On 14 March 2018 at 16:54, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Matt as always for the recording and wiki notes.
>
> I updated the wiki notes and uploaded the presentation I showed.
>
> LOL: Happy Saint Patrick Day
>
> -- Carlos
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 12:18 PM Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Dan for hosting!
> >
> > Dan will assume you will be hosting a second time (28th) if no one
> > materializes...
> >
> > CWiki:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/
> 2018-03-14+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes
> >
> > Looks like Carlos got featured on the cover with his green cowboy/bowler
> > hat...
> > YouTube: https://youtu.be/i-U2ixif8yY
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Matt

James Thomas

Re: Notes & Video posted from today's Tech. Interchange call

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.