Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/28 12:17:21 UTC

documentation sprint

Hi all,

in the meantime we get passed the vote for 3.0.0-incubating, we should
take a look to the public documentation we are providing through our web
site, staging at http://marmotta.staging.apache.org

That's why we have talked to do a documentation sprint early next week,
to have it ready for the actual publication of the release, whenever it
will happen...

Usually for the people we are so deep into the code, it is not always
easy to see the deficiencies on the documentation. So I'd like to kindly
ask all of you (the farther from the code, the better) what are those
missing things you don't find in the documentation: what is not so
clear, what is missing, what you think should be possible but you can't
find how, what would need other kind of documentation (screencast or
whatever), and so on.

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández

Re: documentation sprint

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <ss...@apache.org>.
Hi Raffaele,

you can have a look now at

http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org/platform/introduction.html

where I started describing the platform architecture. More to do (after
Easter) but at least a start ...

Greetings,

Sebastian

Re: documentation sprint