Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/09 04:13:14 UTC

Maven repository for tapestry-javaforge

Hi everyone,

I am trying to locate the artifact
com.javaforge.tapestry:tapestry-javaforge for
a legacy Tapestry 4 project that will be using
com.javaforge.tapestry:tapestry-spring.  I am able to locate tapestry-spring
from http://static.appfuse.org/repository, but its parent project
tapestry-javaforge
seems to have an empty folder (and hence no pom file...).  I would really
appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to resolve
this dependency.

Cheers, Adrian.

Re: Maven repository for tapestry-javaforge

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Also another consideration is that this project will need to be a Java 1.4
solution (using xml configuration), so no annotation support.  I believe
that this means that com.javaforge.tapestry:tapestry-spring isn't going to
be the right module to use for the job as this requires Java 1.5.  Is there
another archetype someone could recommend or do you think its best I create
my own pom from scratch?

I've been reading http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry4Spring, and it
looks like "Tapestry 4 (another solution)" by Jarek would appear to fit my
requirements, and then I could use <inject /> in a page-specification.  Is
this my best option?

Cheers, Adrian.

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.