Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/11/01 03:07:48 UTC

Re: New version tests are required from everyone

I just found a new bug
1. Heatbeat is not updated in mesh scenario.

Just commit codes to fix it. PR later after test.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "吴晟 Sheng Wu"<wu...@foxmail.com>;
Date:  Wed, Oct 31, 2018 11:18 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  New version tests are required from everyone

Hi everyone

Our most 6.0.0-alpha features look like done, from the milestone[1]. So I have started tests and bug fixed in this week.
From my side, standalone mode and cluster mode with language are ready.
Hongtao Gao is doing Istio test.

At here, I encourage everyone to do the tests for our new release, and make it stable. After you done, please reply this to let others know the status and results.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/milestone/29

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking