Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Sandor <ts...@rndsoft.com> on 2002/12/09 11:01:25 UTC

virtualhost based root context??

hi all,

does anyone got an idea, how to set up the ROOT context for each of my
virtualhost? like in apache DocumentRoot, so when invoking the URL, each "/"
goes to a specified HTML directory. But in case of a dynamic app server I
have only /xyz/ contexts, but when invoking a domain e.g.: somewhat.com and
I redirect it to somewhat.com/somewhat looks awfull.

so I don't know if any app server supports a virtualhost based context
distribution, so I can tell which context to use for "/"?

any help is warmly welcomed.

cheers,
Thomas