Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lukáš Fryč <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/06 08:29:40 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTP queries wrapper

Hi,

I'm using Apache 2.0.54 for my webhosting server.
Each user has own NameBased VirtualHost "user.domain".
Our DNS hosting dont support WildCard NX records, so I have to use
redirecting throught proxy from "domain/~user" but this solution have
too much disadvantages like bad records in VirtualHost's logs etc.

Im looking for some "wrapper" on pre-apache layer, which can redirect
http queries.

Thnx