Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 16:32:27 UTC

CLOB property, editing the value thru wicket viewer text field instead of download/upload file

Hi, would it be possible to edit a property defined as CLOB in database and
as Clob custom value type direclty in a wicket multiline text field?

I have sometimes strings longer than 2000 chars and must store them as
CLOB, on the other side I loose the feature to edit them in Wicket viewer.

Regards
Vladimir

Re: CLOB property, editing the value thru wicket viewer text field instead of download/upload file

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeroen, sorry, I was to fast with my comment, your proposal works also!

Many thanks!

Regs,Vladimir

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.