Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/12 04:10:59 UTC

Re: Jetspeed and MySQL

Hi Javier,

I have post this problem in last week in this mailing list.

By the way, I will explain to you again.

JetSpeed using turbine as a connection polling, this mean if you want to
connect to MySQL, you have to modify the Turbine.properties (which JetSpeed
documentation is explain only Hypersonic SQL).

So, what will you do?
1. Open your turbine.properties
2. put this
database.default.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql
database.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/myDB
database.default.username=root
database.default.password=

 NB: You did it!!

3. Change the database.adaptor to DBMM
This means:
database.adaptor=DBMM
database.adaptor.DBMM=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

don't used any other name rather than DBMM..

Contact me if you fail to install it?

Frans