Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by do...@ramyamlab.com on 2018/07/03 09:54:52 UTC

using Parquet file

Hi there,

I need small suggestion in apache drill.

I've created Table using CTAS command in drill.

I've used this table to store large data from complex queries to improve the
performance.

However, how to refresh this table which're created in Drill to get the real
time data to any given point and time?

Regards,

Donygrek N.

Re: using Parquet file

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
This is not possible in Drill now to refresh the table however you can have
the directory structure in place to append your real time data .

Thanks ,
Divya

Re: using Parquet file

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.