Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stephanie L Milchak <sm...@us.ibm.com> on 2004/01/06 19:23:00 UTC

RE: Disabling C++ Namespace

After many moons, I finally figured out what was happening.  In a little
.def file, the function that I was using was listed under EXPORTS, but the
parameter that I was having trouble with was not qualified in the xerces
namespace.  After I sifted through a .obj file, I found the correct way to
qualify the parameter in the .def and made this change.  Presto, it works.

Stephanie Milchak
Software Engineer
WebSphere Business Integration
Research Triangle Park, NC

"Adam Heinz" <AH...@exstream.com>
12/23/2003 11:14 AM
Please respond to xerces-c-dev

        To:     <xe...@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Disabling C++ Namespace

Have you looked for forward declarations of DOM_Node?
Adam Heinz
Development Consultant
Exstream Software