Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/12/02 07:29:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Andrey Anshin (Taragolis)

Hello Airflow Community,

I am happy to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
Apache Airflow
has invited Andrey Anshin (github nickname Taragolis) to become a
committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Congratulations Andrey, and welcome!

Jarek on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Andrey Anshin (Taragolis)

Posted by Xiaodong Deng <xd...@apache.org>.
Congrats Andrey!

Regards,
XD

Posted by Andrey Anshin <an...@taragol.is>.

Posted by Pierre Jeambrun <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Andrey!

T.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Andrey Anshin (Taragolis)

Posted by Ping Zhang <pi...@umich.edu>.
Congrats Andrey! 👍🎉

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 21:29 Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> wrote:

> Hello Airflow Community,
>
> I am happy to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for
> Apache Airflow
> has invited Andrey Anshin (github nickname Taragolis) to become a
> committer and we are pleased
> to announce that they have accepted.
>
> Congratulations Andrey, and welcome!
>
> Jarek on behalf of Airflow PMC

Ping

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Andrey Anshin (Taragolis)

Posted by "Ferruzzi, Dennis" <fe...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Well done, and much deserved.