Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kalaiselvan <ka...@HotPOP.com> on 2002/09/16 11:38:37 UTC

Struts Nested Iteration

Hi all,

I'm new for Struts. Now I'm using Struts 1.0.2b for my testing
Where i'm using Struts fetch the data from Database. where i'm using two Vector.One Vector has many Vector inside.

Now in my JSP I'm using like,

        <logic:iterate id="table" type="com.mousetech.strutsdemo.Table"
              name="<%=Constants.TABLE%>" scope="request">
                    <bean:write name="table" property="vector"/>
        </logic:iterate>

It return's a Vector. I want to Iterate this vector again. But i dont have an idea how it is. If some one has plz help me..

Thanx in Advance

Kalaiselvan.S