Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/26 15:35:13 UTC

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk'

When I try to access svn, I get:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.1.0'
svn: PROPFIND of
'/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.1.0': could
not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

C:\g>svn --limit 4 log
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk': could not connect
to server (https://svn.apache.org)

Any idea when this will be fixed?  I get it on two machines.

Thanks,
Ted Kirby

Re: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk'

Posted by "Tony Stevenson (Apache)" <pc...@apache.org>.
Donald Woods wrote:
> Still seeing it this morning...

As per my comment on the jira issue:

This is because we have turned off HTTPS access to prevent commits.
There is currently a hardware problem with eris which we are working to
resolve as soon as possible.

You should have had a message sent by Norman explaining this. it was
sent to committers@

We will let everyone know once it has been resovled. Until then you will
not be able to commit, or use https to checkout. You can however use
http to checkout still.

This is affecting everybody at the moment.  We have turned it off to
ensure no commits are lost.

Cheers,
Tony

Re: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk'

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Still seeing it this morning...

Opened INFRA-1598.

-Donald