Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Diego Wille <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/15 18:33:13 UTC

Wake on lan - host boot wait time

 Hello,

I have been facing a problem using the Guacamole Wake on Lan feature. The
configuration is working, the host wakes and I can access through RDP, but
only if a set host boot wait time under 15. If the host boot wait time is
set above 15, even if the computer is already woken I cannot connect to.

I know it is not a major problem but is there something I can do to fix
this (the remote hosts I need to connect takes more than 15s to wake)?

Thanks

Re: Wake on lan - host boot wait time

Posted by Diego Wille <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I placed one card properly configured for each network I want to use wake
on lan. On the guacamole web interface I enabled Send WoL Packet checkbox,
entered the MAC address and network broadcast address and set the host boot
wait time a value below 15 (for me values above 15 do not work as I
mentioned at first).
Sorry about my english, I am trying my best.