Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by dhaval vyas <dh...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 23:25:20 UTC

Getting listview to fill the space.

Hello, I am trying to make the listview to fill all the available space.  I
can make it to fill all the available horizontal space, but it doesn't fill
the vertical space. can someone guide me it right direction.

CODE:

<BoxPane
    xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx" xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk"
    orientation="vertical" preferredWidth="10" styles="{fill:true}">
    <Label text="Issues" />
    <Separator />
    <ScrollPane  minimumPreferredWidth="80" minimumPreferredHeight="10"
        horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity">
        <view>
            <ListView wtkx:id="issueListView" selectMode="single"
                listData="['One', 'Two', 'really really long three XXXXXXX
Three ', 'Four', 'Five',
                                            'Six', 'Seven', 'Eight', 'Nine',
'Ten']" />
        </view>
    </ScrollPane>

</BoxPane>

Dhaval Vyas

Re: Getting listview to fill the space.

Posted by Kamil Toszek <ka...@gmail.com>.
No problem, I had the same issue before (if you look at my previous posts),
that's why I was able to help you.

I think this behavior is designed to be so. If I'm correct TablePane takes
all the available space in it's parent container (so you can say "1*" for
columns and rows), where BoxPane takes only as mach as  needed and stretches
itself only in one direction if you tell him to do so (fill style).

Posted by dhaval vyas <dh...@gmail.com>.
yes, Thanks,

Posted by Kamil Toszek <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,