Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2017/06/19 15:14:43 UTC

Re: Ignite web console and we agent are running not able to see clusters

Hi!

Did you copy "ignite-rest-http" from "libs\optional" to "libs" ?
Web Agent and cluster node communicate via REST HTTP.
You will need to restart nodes after you coping "ignite-rest-http" from
"libs\optional" to "libs".

----
Alexey

Re: Ignite web console and we agent are running not able to see clusters

Posted by sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com>.
Have you input the node uri in the default.properties? or pass it as an
argument when u run ignite-web-agent.sh?

Thanks,
Sherry