Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "ip.guy" <ip...@optushome.com.au> on 2004/10/13 05:30:19 UTC

spamassassin and user whitelist/blacklist prefs

hi

my qmail server only acts as the spam/av gateway server to our internal
MS server(s).

i need to allow users, with mail accounts on our internal server(s), to
access the whitelist/blacklist functions of spamassassin but without
seeing the entire list, i'm only interested in allowing them to access
there own lists for security and privacy reasons

does this sound possible and if so is there something available that
already does this kind of thing, web based of course

Re: spamassassin and user whitelist/blacklist prefs

Posted by "ip.guy" <ip...@optushome.com.au>.
ip.guy wrote:

> hi
>
> my qmail server only acts as the spam/av gateway server to our internal
> MS server(s).
>
> i need to allow users, with mail accounts on our internal server(s), to
> access the whitelist/blacklist functions of spamassassin but without
> seeing the entire list, i'm only interested in allowing them to access
> there own lists for security and privacy reasons
>
> does this sound possible and if so is there something available that
> already does this kind of thing, web based of course

no takers re this one ?