Posted to l10n@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de> on 2013/12/22 13:54:41 UTC

[PROPOSAL] initiate a weekly translation day

Hi everyone,

during the last IRC meeting (minutes here:
http://wilderness.apache.org/archives/couchdb-meeting-18_12_2013-4139.html)
Jan suggested to initiate a translation day. I would like to follow this
idea and propose a weekly translation day.

The idea is to get all translators together at the same time, chat over IRC
(irc.freenode.com/#couchdb) and have some fun translating. With doing so,
we have the chance to discuss stuff to translate, which is not that clear
or hard to translate. And I think we will make good progress. Because
everybody is happily waiting for the translated docs :)

What do you think? I am looking forward to read your ideas :)

Thanks and cheers

Andy

P.S: Do you know someone else who could be interested in translating the
CouchDB docs? Point them to this list :)
--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [PROPOSAL] initiate a weekly translation day

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
I'm in!

Posted by Billy Lee <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashley Parkes <as...@ashleyparkes.com>.

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.

Posted by Ashley Parkes <as...@ashleyparkes.com>.
Thursday it is! Thanks for organizing!

Ashley

Re: [PROPOSAL] initiate a weekly translation day

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Sounds great, Andy!

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
wow ... thanks - that's great :)