Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Porter <st...@trigent.com> on 2007/03/22 11:45:09 UTC

RE: Cannot load mod_axis2.dll into server. The specified module c ould not be found.

I was using Axis 1.6 with Apache 2.2.  I got a suggestion from Frank V. to
use Axis 1.6B and Apache 2.059.  While that seemed to solve the 'cannot
load' problems, my service still does not start.  What happens now is if I
try to use the Apache Monitor to start, I still get a pop-up window saying
"The requested operation has failed."  If I try to start it from a DOS
window, no errors are displayed, leading me to think that the service
started, when in fact it has not.

Unfortunately at this point I am ready to give up on Axis, unless somebody
else has ideas.

Thanks, Steve